Welcome!


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not with me please

If you get on the bus and there are at least 20 empty seats would you sit with the person reading the newspaper? Probably not. If you got on the bus and there were 20 empty seats but you were carrying two bags, would u sit with someone reading the newspaper? Definetly not! You would go for one of the many empty seats! So why did this young girl just get on the bus with two bags decide to sit with me when there are at least 20 empty seats!!! She almost sat in an empty seat but stopped and turned around and sat with me instead! And just because of my luck she is drenched in perfume. Before I got upset I turned around to check out the seats and yup, was right, almost every seat behind us is empty, even two person seats. Lots of room for her bags. So can anyone explain to me why she would do this to me? Please any explanation!

1 comment:

  1. Well like duh! She wuz totily like hiten on yuh......omg! Probly got al like purfumd up 4 that reezin studmuffin! Maibee her name wuz jill! Rotflmfao! X^))

    ReplyDelete