Welcome!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Like a can of Sardines

This bus is packed so tight I can't move & my body hurts from being crammed. It doesn't help that the lady beside me is spilling over into my seat! I am at the very back of the bus and the seats feel smaller than the rest. God, my feet don't even touch the floor! One seat is left and that is the one beside me, and this lady spotted it from the other end of the bus. She pushed her way through everyone just to get to it and she is not a tiny person. So she plunks down beside me, shoving me against the person on the other side of me. She really should have stayed standing. I am so crammed that my arm is actually falling asleep. Wait, what, she is reading a book! As if she isn't already taking up enough space, now she is sticking her elbows out just to hold the book! I am about ready to elbow her in the side. Oh and now she is giggling because it's funny how crammed we are. Wait, omg, i know that laugh, i have heard it before. She's the same lady that made the bus driver help her jaywalk!!! I hate u lady, and now i am in a really bad mood! Oh good, get off the bus! i can finally move & breath! Ugh, i am sure i will be seeing her again but next time i will just stand. It can't be any worse than sitting beside her. 

2 comments: