Welcome!


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blast from the Past!

This morning is freezing and it reminded me of an entry i did 2 years ago. So today i am going to post my entry from January 2009! Enjoy!

So today is a typical morning on my way to work, and the winter cold snap has finally hit us! There's a windchill and the coldest it has been all season. So why is it that while we are at a bus stop waiting, the driver finds it a good idea to keep the doors open? We are stuck at this stop for another 2 minutes waiting for other buses to catch up, and our doors are wide open & are remaining open! It's so cold I can see my breath! Sure the driver will say it's so that passengers running to catch the bus will know it's waiting and not leaving. But don't you think they would get that hint from the bus not moving & with its 4 ways on? Once the running passenger gets within, say 5 metres, then open the doors if you would like to give them that reassurance. Otherwise I am already on the bus and would prefer not to freeze @ 8am without being fully awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment