Welcome!


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Listerine, does the body good!

Here's an interesting story i recorded from 2008!

Today i'm in store for a treat! Not only do I have an alcoholic sitting behind me, but it's a special kind of alcoholic; a listerine drinker!

As soon as the guy attempted to sit down, by almost falling on me, i realized he was drunk. I slowly started to smell the alcohol, and eventually so did the other passenger sitting close by. After a few minutes the guy changed seats from beside me to sitting behind me, which is even worse because now i feel like he is breathing down my neck! So drunk guy starts talking to himself and soon enough another passenger turns around and realizes the guy is drunk. So here's the guy talking to himself, constantly siffling his nose like he has a bad cocaine addiction when all of a sudden he pulls a Listerine bottle out of his bag, opens it up, and takes a big swig of it! I'm thinking to myself 'now what is he goign to do, spit it out on the floor?' Nope, he swallows it. He wasn't using it to freshen his breath from the alcohol, the Listerine WAS the alcohol! WOW! So we finally arrive at the main terminal and of course the ride is not complete for our Listerine friend without hawking a huge wad of spit on the floor. Keep in mind this guy is standing right behind me, for all i know he may have spit on me!

I am so glad we are at our stop! Get me off this bus ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. oopsie! i did not mean that dislike! i clicked the wrong spot! ^9,9^
    but isnt it so sad that some one could be in such a state? :'(

    ReplyDelete