Welcome!


Friday, March 4, 2011

Do I look like a babysitter?

Best thing I have ever heard on the bus!

A lady gets on the bus with her daughter about 4 years old. There are no seats left so a man gets up to offer this lady & her daughter his seat. She says 'no that's alright' and the man insists she take a seat. Again she replies 'no thanks' and the man ask if she is sure and she responds 'yah i'm sure, but you can put her on your lap so i can hold my other daughter' and before the guy can even react she picks her daughter up and plunks her down on his lap!! From behind her emerges an even younger daughter and then she asks 'you don't mind do you?' Um....I don't think she really gave him a choice! The look on the guys face was priceless! He didn't know what to do! He sat there with this little girl on his lap, just staring at him. He held his arms out like he wanted to hold her on his lap so she wouldn't fall but couldn't bring himself to do it because he was in shock and felt awkward not knowing this little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog...I loved it when it was a diary and I love it more now..it was good to see some old stories too. I look forward to reading more of the trials and tribulations riding the Metro Transit..ahh the good old days!! love the profile pic...her panties fell down..can't wait to here that stories lmao...

    ReplyDelete