Welcome!


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What is a Bus Jacking?

I have been riding the bus for years, since 2000 to be exact. Over the years i have witnessed some wild & unbelievable things during my many journeys on the bus. Some things make me laugh, others make my jaw drop in disbelief! I have always shared my stories with friends and family and it is at the point that when i see them the first thing they ask is "got any bus stories?"

Over the years i have compiled quite the collection of stories and have finally decided it's time to share with the rest of the world my bus adventures. If you are already a fellow bus commuter such as myself then i am sure you will be able to relate. If you have never taken the bus then this will open your eyes up to what really happens on the bus!

Bus jacking is just my way of saying when you think no one is watching or paying attention to you......think again. I am watching and i have just jacked you!

1 comment: