Welcome!


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Waiting is just as bad

So riding the bus can be quite the adventure. However waiting for the bus is just as exciting....or creepy.

Yesterday i stayed at work late which meant the bus wasn't running as often so I was stuck at the bus stop waiting for about 20 minutes. During that time there was another guy waiting for the bus. At first he seemed normal (clean, dressed well, not begging for change) but within minutes that changed. He started walking back & forth, pacing on the sidewalk. It wasn't a normal 'waiting for the bus' kind of pace, it was 'I am thinking evil thoughts in my head and going to snap' kind of pace. At one point my back was to the guy while i was talking to a friend. I turned around to see if my bus was coming down the street, and as I turned around the guy was right there behind me staring straight at me and as soon as i looked at him he turned and walked away from me. It sent shivers down my back and i instantly clutched the bag hanging from my shoulder. Sketchy? Yes! I even asked my friend if it seemed like the guy was planning on taking my bag and he agreed! The guy made it about 5 meters down the street and turned around and came back at me! Everytime he got within a foot of me he would turn around and walk away. He continued to do this until i moved into a doorway off the sidwalk. Just in time too, he beat up a snowbank shortly afterwards. Yes a snowbank!

No comments:

Post a Comment