Welcome!


Monday, January 24, 2011

Stinky Stink

Oh, god! Seriously someone just shit their pants! There is no way a bus should smell this bad! It's an accordian bus which means there is twice the space for the air to move around. It's really gross and I'm going to puke! There must be more than one culprit! Thank god I only have 5 more minutes till I am home.

So my phone just rang, the bus is packed with lots of people talking, and of course the moment i answer my phone and start talking everyone goes silent. ugh. At least i'm not one of the rude people who feel the need to yell their conversation out to the whole bus! Kind of like the girl sitting behind me. I don't know you and i really don't care that whatever your friend told you, you think is "total bullshit", and i don't think anyone else on the bus cares either! So please shutup and keep your conversation to yourself!

Remember, public transportation means you are in public. Get it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment