Welcome!


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound

An interesting story from 2008!

So a few days ago I was on the bus on my way to work. There was a guy talking to the bus driver about his kid & summer camp & taking him there. This man was wearing a shirt & tie & was clean shaven. I was trying to figure out why he was telling the bus driver his life story & figured it was just another one of those passengers (the ones that think the bus driver is their best friend). So the man sits back in his seat which is 2 seats behind me, and the bus takes off. Almost immediately I start to hear weird noises coming from behind me & i can hear the man talking, so I just assume it was his son being wild or something. The noises continued and I started to think to myself  'what is that kid doing?' but chose to ignore it and try to mind my own business. The bus makes a stop and a lady gets on. As she sits down she recognizes the man sitting 2 seats behind me. She starts to wave hello to him but just as she is in mid-wave the smile on her face changes to horror & disgust and she covers her mouth with her hand. I can still hear the weird noises coming from behind me & now i am really starting to wonder what the hell this kid is doing! Another noise and the lady covers her mouth again and then starts digging through her purse looking for something. I decide to finally turn around to see what is going on and just as i turn around BLLLAAAAH! It's the man puking into a grocery store bag! There was no child with him! The noise was him puking the whole time, and what the lady was looking for was a kleenex to give to him!

I guess what happened was he had to drop his son off at summer camp but had the stomach flu & decided to take his chances, which were obviously not in his favour. And the reason he was talking to the bus driver was to let the driver know about his situation. So very interesting morning indeed! The next day he was on the bus again but i think he was feeling much better. No bag & no puke!

No comments:

Post a Comment