Welcome!


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pin Head

Hey there bobby pin head! Did u have some trouble with your hair this morning? I see an assortment of bobby pins, clips, even hair elastics in your hair! Geez i just counted about 12 pins on one side of your head, how many do you have on the other side? 1, 2, 3, 4....forget it. I'm just going to quit now and round it up to about 20. Wait, you can't get off the bus, i was just about to take a picture of your wonderful hair style! Sorry I didn't mean to stare and look like a weirdo but considering your dressed quite sharp, and you are young and pretty, i just can't get over the fuckery of your hair!

Time to get off the bus and switch over to the ferry. I think i will take a seat right in front so i can watch the ferry approach the other side of the harbour. Oh someone left the newspaper behind, I"ll skim through this while we cross over. Ten minutes later and we have reached our destination. Wait, WTF? I'm now looking at the side of the harbour we just came from. But I sat in the front facing the side we were going to. How did i go from sitting at the front of the ferry, to now sitting at the back facing the opposite direction! I didn't move! Did the ferry reverse at some point and go backwards? How did I not notice that? Wow this morning is just full of questionable things!

1 comment:

  1. Omg u were on it when it piroetted & did not notice!!!!!!!!??????????? The 1st time I saw that no 1 with me did & they all thought I lost my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete