Welcome!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's my party and I"ll sit if I want to

A girl just got on the bus and sat down beside me. This girl is wearing one of those Dollar store Birthday hats that look like a cake with candles on it. I thought people only wore those at parties because someone is forcing them to wear it. I have never seen someone volunteer to wear one, and out in public at that! She also has three bags with her (can't describe the joy oozing out of me) and smells like mothballs and my cat's litter box. People are standing and bday girl doesn't feel the need to move any of her bags even though she is taking up 1.5 seats. I understand you are a bigger girl but if you take the bag of your back, take off the bag slung over your shoulder, I am sure we can find the other half of that seat, and just maybe you can find the birthday spirit in you to let someone sit down. She is talking to her male companion about herself, extremely loud, loud enough for everyone to hear. I have a feeling this girl is an attention seeker. Oh she took off her backpack........and picked her nose and flicked it :(

Nevermind, forget about the seat. Time for me to get off this bus.

1 comment:

  1. Eew! Xp
    I have seen those burger king crowns on the bus tho! :)) lol!

    ReplyDelete