Welcome!


Friday, April 8, 2011

Deja vu

Okay so once again i am on the bus, same seat as the other day, and as i am playing with my phone the lady sitting beside me starts asking about my phone. And just like the other day, she kept talking about it and telling me about her phone. She went on & on and I couldn't hear half of what she was saying! I had to do what I did the day before and just smile & nod and hope she would eventually shutup! Like the other guy, she got off at the same bus stop. It's so weird, two days in a row I sit in the same seat and the I don't get it. The next day I sat in a different seat and no one even looked at me. Hmm, I almost want to go back to the phone seat just to see if it is jinxed and if someone will talk to me about my phone. Not that i am hoping weird strangers will have a conversation with me, but i want to see if it will happen again. At least the ladies breath didn't smell like something crawled in her mouth and died!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I found your blog while searching for my common username BusJACK XD Me and a friend added "busjack" to urban dictionary too :D

    ReplyDelete