Welcome!


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Liquor Bus

Well it looks like, I mean smells like I am riding the liquor bus today. It's hard to say who it is since the bus is packed but I'm going to take a guess and say it might be the guy with empty seats around him. It's a good guess since people are standing instead of sitting in those seats. Oh I was wrong! The drunk just made his presence known by yelling at the driver to open the back doors. Problem is we aren't at a bus stop, just some pretty red lights! I swear he is going to bust those doors down if he doesn't clue in real soon. Even a girl is yelling at him that we aren't at a stop. So what does drunk guy do? He decides to walk up to the front of the bus to get off. OMG! He just totally fell and landed into the side of the wall. Ha ha! The best part is that it is an accordion bus and he fell right into the accordion wall!Haha I can't stop laughing! Thankfully everyone else is laughing too.

Wow, the driver just slammed on the brakes! Did we hit a car or something? Everyone went flying, people that were standing actually slid a good 6 feet down the aisle, some man is trying to find his laptop bag. For a second I saw nothing but floor, and I am sure I grabbed the guy sitting in front of me by accident. I had nothing else to grab onto! Now some guy is daring a girl he is with to stand the rest of the bus ride. Haha she won't do it. Ow my knee hurts, I must have slammed it into the back of the seat when we stopped. Ok not sure what is going on because we are at the main bus terminal but not letting anyone on?! And now we just did a loop around the terminal and came back. No one knows what is going on, and everyone is looking at each other for answers. Did the driver break the bus or something?

And the driver just got off the bus. So now what....

...Oh that's what! A girl fell when we braked real hard and hurt her knee and now we have to wait for a supervisor to come take statement....oh joy. I could be here for awhile. What the...we are going around in a circle again! We just looped around the station for a second time! Wait, we are actually letting passengers on this time so we must be done with the report. Please just take me home!

1 comment: