Welcome!


Friday, July 8, 2011

Don't run, just walk

Sometimes I run to catch my bus, but I think after what I saw today I may not do it anymore. Or at least not do it the way a lady just did it.

While waiting for my bus,  a different bus pulled up, passengers got on, and it started to pull away. A lady was trying to run and catch that bus before it took off. Even after the bus started to pull away, she still kept running knocking and pounding on the side of the bus trying to stop it. This is where SHE should have stopped! She left the sidewalk and was now running between the bus & curb, even though it is obvious this bus is not stopping. So what happens next, she trips on the edge of the curb ( there was only about a foot of space between the bus & curb) falls backwards, and rolls onto the sidewalk. Everyone gasped and ran over to help her and I felt bad but at the same time it could have been prevented. what if the bus had been going faster and she fell towards the bus, not away from it. I feel horrible but was catching that bus really worth risking her life? She looked really embarassed when everyone tried helping her up so hopefully she realized her stupidity and won't do it again!

Would you chase a bus down the street?

1 comment:

  1. omg! she could have been soooo badlie hurt! terrible! 8O

    ReplyDelete